vineri, 27 mai 2016

What I want to receive, I'll give.

You can call me foolish but I want to be in love forever.
 I don't just want to fall in love, 
I want to stay there. One love, one person
 and a thousand ways to love him.
 I want a beginning I didn't even see coming and I don't want to see an ending to it. I want someone who will break down with a single kiss all the walls I've built, someone who'll wrap me up so tight inside their love
 that I don't want to taste another kind of love, ever.
 Someone that will make me feel that I was always his, 
I just had to find him.
I want that kind of lover that makes me forget my name every time 
he looks at me, but that won't let me ever forget those eyes
 that I get lost into every single time. 
I want to get lost in him, but I want it to be that kind of lost 
that feels exactly like being found.
It want him to be my safe heaven and I want to be his.
 I want that kind of love that makes you question all the laws of the universe...and that makes you think that maybe science 
can't explain everything. 
That souls are connected long before two bodies meet.
 I want to give everything I have to a single person and still feel as a whole.
I want that person who'll understand that having a broken heart 
doesn't make you unlovable. 
That it just takes the right person to fill in the cracks with love.
We are all a little broken.
 I just want to show him that he was whole the whole time.
We are all a little damaged.
I just want to show him that to me, he's perfect.
 I want to make him my universe and not worry 
that he'll crash my whole world down when he leaves.
 Because he'll be the one that won't leave.
E.
@emaaaaa.m

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu